mercredi 12 octobre 2011

Rickshaws...

Cela ne se passe pas seulement à Dacca!... Mais ce ne sont pas les mêmes considérations... Quroi qu'il en soit, c'est toujours intéressant à Paris, et peut-être un signe pour le futur...

**********

Not only in Dacca!... But not the same considerations... By the way, this is still interesting in Paris, and a sign for future, maybe...



Devant l'ambassade... / Just in front of the embassy...





Transport de touristes. / Tourists transport.






 

2 commentaires:

  1. Hey,
    That's me Bruno you see on the first picture. Contact me or my company "Active Guides" :: 00 33 6 82 50 44 64.
    I do visits or personalized tour of Paris in the best way to discover the simple places, the famous monuments, the popular quarter, or the romantic thinking. Since almost 4 years, I love this way of life and I wonder show, enjoy or appreciate nicely, smartly, gently the city of lights.
    Hope meeting you,
    Bruno

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Bruno ;)
    http://www.leparisien.fr/espace-premium/air-du-temps/les-velos-taxis-envahissent-paris-05-09-2012-2150759.php

    http://facebook.com/mickaeltaxibike

    RépondreSupprimer